Kalkhoff IMAGE 1.B ADVANCE 500WH
Have a question?
The Kalkhoff Endeavour 1.B Advance 500WH is a comfortable low step through bike with a strong German Heritage. It features a Bosch Active Line Plus motor with 50Nm, for easy touring. It has a Bosch PowerPack battery with 500Watt hour capacity which gives a range up to 65km*. The Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes also give you full control and safe stopping power. The Shimano internal gears makes for simple easy gears changes no matter the skill level.
• Gears: Shimano Nexus internal 8-speed
• Max total weight: 130 kg
• Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola Unitec
• Seat post: Suspension
• Stem: Adjustable
• Brakes: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc brake
• Lights: Front and Rear Lights
• Battery: Bosch PowerPack Li-Ion 36 V 500 Wh
• Display: Bosch Intuvia LCD, with control panel and walk assist
• Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus, 36 V / 250 W / 50 Nm
• Front Suspension travel: 75 mm
• Handlebar Grips: Ergon GC10
• Rear Pannier Rack